Radial Pulse Wave Therapy
For Erectile Dysfunction
RPWT is a proven protocol for treating men with erectile dysfunction..
The Advantages of RPWT
What are the benefits?
- Enhances erections
- Improves sexual performance
- Better orgasms
- Increases sensation in the penis
- More spontaneous erections
How does RPWT work?
RPWT works by using high-frequency acoustic waves to open exiting blood vessels in the penis, stimulate the growth of new blood vessels, and eliminate micro-plaque. The result is increased blood flow in the penis resulting in stronger, harder, and more sustainable erections.
What are the advantages of RPWT over other ED medications and treatments?
- Drug and surgery-free
- Completely non-invasive, and has no known side effects
- A simple in-office procedure, with each treatment taking only 20 — 30minutes
- Provides long-lasting results with no downtime
- Only treatment that treats the root cause of ED, poor blood flow.
Is this new? Is there clinical research?
This therapy has been used in Europe for over 15 years with great success.
Numerous studies show this is the most effective ED treatment available.
How many treatments are required?
Most patient’s get optimal results with 6 treatments. We also have a preventative maintenance and performance package to maintain results and optimize performance.
What about other treatments once the series has been completed?
Platelet Rich Plasma injections at the end of the series will inhance the effects and make them last longer.
To Learn More